Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Mikayla's Breakfast - StopMotion

This is my first video with stop-motion pictures throughout the entire video except for the scene at the end. Ha! Hope you enjoy. (FYI. New music video coming soon) Go subscribe to my beauty channel: www.youtube.com Go follow me on twitter: www.twitter.com FACTS: -142 pics in all. -1 minute to plot out the concept. -20 minutes to film the stop-motion. -2/3 hours to edit this. -I believe I was the first one to think of this idea, if I'm wrong, sorry I didn't know. Although I've never seen a stop-motion video percisely about cereal &this concept. *If you want to make a replica of this, go for it! The only thing I ask from you is to post yours as a video response to this video. Your respect is appreciated. Love you all. ~Mikayla :)



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceBLValvnv8&hl=en

Beer Brewing Ice Cream Maker

No comments:

Post a Comment