Friday, July 30, 2010

March Favorites

please subscribe if you like my videos! you can also follow me on twitter: twitter.com have a random question for me? ask me on formspring! www.formspring.me products mentioned: -nars sheer matte foundation in fiji -mac eyeshadow in era -nars eyeshadow duo in charade -l'oreal voluminous carbon black mascara -benefit boxed powder in coralista -mac nail laquer in abalone shell -bath and body works warm vanilla sugar fragrance -honey bunches of oats cereal! yay! the two finger ring i'm wearing is from metropark. though my exact ring isn't available online as of now, they have one very similar. the only difference is the color of the jewels! here is the link: www.metroparkusa.com DISCLAIMER: 1) i did not receive any of the products used/shown/mentioned for free. they are all paid for by me with my own money. 2) i am not being paid or endorsed by any company for the products used/shown/mentioned 3) i am not affiliated with any company in any way. 4) all thoughts expressed are my honest opinion.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DSq8ip7NwA&hl=en

Beer Brewing Ice Cream Maker

No comments:

Post a Comment