Monday, July 5, 2010

I Discovered the Herbalife Formula 1 Healthy Breakfast and I Love It

I would be the first to admit that I was never one for eating breakfast. I found the thought of food nauseating in the morning, in fact I still do if its a 6am start. As a kid I recall my mum would make the usual boring few slices of toast, which by the time I got down the stairs never looked that appealing. I couldn't be tempted with the over-advertised breakfast cereals either, therefore I always went to school with an empty stomach and ambled along until lunch time without a morsel inside me.

As a young adult I carried those bad habits with me for some years and often only had my first meal of the day at 1pm or 2pm, by which stage I would be starving. When I became a fitness freak I decided it was time to look after myself properly if I was to have the energy required to do my job well. For a time I did compromise myself to Branflakes cheered up with a banana, and although I knew it was good for me I can't honestly say I enjoyed it. Ah the memories.... woodchip mulch always springs to mind.

Over 3 years ago I was introduced to the Herbalife nutritional products, and I started using the Formula 1 protein shakes for breakfast. I still have them to this day and absolutely love them.

They have six flavours, but my favourite has to be Cappuccino and then Chocolate as a close second.

Even though it looks less than a typical breakfast, it is packed with protein and has all of the vitamins and minerals included which help to sustain energy levels and keep me feeling fuller for a hell of a lot longer than any breakfast cereal. With less than 220 calories per meal they are an extremely effective way of controlling and managing your weight whilst making sure you are getting enough protein and macro/micro nutrients into your body.

I also promote and sell all of the Herbalife prodcts that I use to my clients who have had great results.

I use them primarily for Weight-Loss and Sports Nutrition.

Ice Cream Maker

No comments:

Post a Comment