Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Anti-Capitalism Breakfast Cereal Commercial

"start your day the left way, with anti-capitalism!" what I love about having this video on YouTube is all the different kinds of responses I get, and all the different interpretations people have of the material. I will not delete any political comments regardless of my personal feelings on them because I rather like the dialogue that it creates. But I will delete douchebags (don't insult those that disagree with you, idiots), hate-mongering, and Spam of any kind, all of which as I see fit. I'm not fond of authoritarianism, so please don't put me in the position of being the police of this post. Use your brains, express them clearly, and thanks so much for your opinions!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUCSBCvdboo&hl=en

Beer Brewing

No comments:

Post a Comment