Thursday, August 5, 2010

Healthy Eating Tips for Summer Traveling

hotandhealthyliving.com Pack for Hunger When you pack for a trip you should always pack for hunger. Just like you know you are going to need underwear, you know you are going to get hungry and you know you are going to need to eat. You should pack healthy nutrient-rich food in your suitcase right alongside your underwear. I'm not kidding (well, maybe you could put your food in a bag and pack the bag next to your underwear). The point is, when you travel, you don't want to forget your underwear...or your food. No matter how motivated you are to eat healthy, hunger will derail your best intentions. Science proves this and I know it personally. Even as motivated as I am to stick to my healthy whole foods diet, if I had to go around being hungry all day I just couldn't do it. I hate being hungry so much and yet I am so committed to healthy eating that there is NO way I travel anywhere without bringing snacks. It's not that we don't go to restaurants where healthy foods are served; it's that I get hungry in airports, I get hungry for snacks at odd times, I get hungry on long car rides, I get hungry in airplanes. I just get hungry. And when I'm hungry I want to eat...and I don't want to have to rely on willpower to starve myself. I just want to eat. At home I have a huge refrigerator and a pantry filled to the brim with healthy foods. But when I'm traveling I don't have the luxury of having healthy foods at my fingertips. Which is why I always pack for hunger. So What Do I Eat ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGZd-JkKmTc&hl=en

Ice Cream Maker

No comments:

Post a Comment