Saturday, March 19, 2011

Cereal Rap

My pink and fuzzy ode to breakfast cereals. Thanks to Rebecca www.youtube.com for suggesting in the channel comments that I do a song about Cheerios - it was the inspiration! =:0) ----------- LYRICS: I wake up in the morning and I'm feeling kinda lazy My eyes barely open and my head is pretty hazy My tummy starts to grumble as the hunger takes its toll Get outta my way I need to get a bowl! Which friend is gonna join me? I like to make a habit Of starting my day eating breakfast with a rabbit trix are for kids and I like em a bunch I also like kickin it with capn' crunch. But that's life. What's life? It's a cereal. Life Cereal - Hey mikey, he likes it! 1..2..3.. *** A is for Apple, J is for Jacks GIM the dude with the cereal raps I don't like it soggy it's my crunchy sweet addiction Some ice cold milk is the perfect contradiction It doesn't really matter if they're flakes or they're squares As long as they taste good I don't really care. Every day I find myself exactly in the mood for something kid tested and mother approved *** It's a modern stone age family! They kinda look like rebels Running around with stone bowls and fruity pebbles. Next thing you know there's dino, barney, fred Yabba dabba do ya do ya do ya know instead I'm looking for something that's magically delicious I dont' even mind if I dirty more dishes Gonna tempt your tummy with the taste of nuts and honey What about raisin bran that's always nice and sunny With two scoops of raisins I really wanna bite ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmhusjvU0Ys&hl=en

Ice Cream Maker Gift Basket

No comments:

Post a Comment