Thursday, March 10, 2011

BYU Vocal Point--The New Alphabet Song

BYU Vocal Point Concert: Covey Center for Arts, March 6-7,09 Note: I do NOT control the audience. If they are loud or walk in front of the camera, it 'taint my fault. After all--they should enjoy themselves, too! Program: Nicest Kids in Town Hip to Be Square Got to Get You in My Life Remember When it Rains The Cereal Song No Not Much Grace Kelly Be Still My Soul I'm Yours Heartbreaker THX & Inspector Gadget I Just Wanna Go Home "Russian Happy Birthday Song" The New Alphabet Song 12 Days of Christmas Lead Kindly Light "Beat Box" --My camera dies halfway through this. Sorry. =( Napolean Dynamite Encores: Thriller God Bless The USA



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYU3tSZMLCg&hl=en

Ice Cream Maker

No comments:

Post a Comment