Monday, January 10, 2011

Super Hero Super Energy - Clean Burning Fuel to Boost your Super Powers - Breakfast

Its too early for even the sun to awaken, but I need to get out of bed on this cold dark morning and get working. Difficult to muster up the energy to get to all my to-dos for the day - I will need my dad's famous super hero power breakfast to fuel my body and mind. This is a high-energy, magically delicious raw breakfast that would make Popeye jealous out of his mind. Could be for any time of day, but its especially effective as...breakfast. BreakFAAST! And boy, is it fast -- fast to make, fast to eat, fast to convert into fresh long lasting clean burning energy for my day. Yea, it does sound too good to be true, I too was a disbeliever at first. I tend to disbelieve anything my mom or dad tell me, atleast initially. But morning after morning I witnessed the transformation in my dad - sleepy and grumpy before the super hero breakfast and magically energized and pumped for the day after the super hero breakfast. Every day I got more and more curious. So I gave it a whirl. One morning I crept up to the his bowl as he merrily bounced out of the kitchen to answer the phone. I snuck a small bite of this so- called fantastical breakfast treat. Why the big fuss? I wondered grumpily. Fireworks explode into a myriad of fresh, vibrant, cool, refreshingly sweet flavors all dancing the samba in my mouth! Trying hard to hide my delight in this sudden joy, I hold back a gallop and casually stroll to my dear father. So.. what is in that breakfast of yours, anyhow? And with that ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acKpNxzr9AU&hl=en

Ice Cream Maker

No comments:

Post a Comment