Saturday, February 12, 2011

NWA - I ain't the one

Classic song from NWA (Ice Cube). Enjoy! Lyrics: Do you think you could give me some money to get my hair done?] What's wrong with your hair right now? [Well you know I get it done every week, and I need my nails done too] Look, I'ma tell you like this Verse One: I ain't the one, the one to get played like a pooh butt See I'm from the street, so I know what's up Only silly games that's played by the women I'm only happy when I'm goin up in em But you know, I'm a menace to society But girls in biker shorts are so fly to me So I step to em, with aggression Listen to the kid, and learn a lesson today See they think we narrow minded Cause they got a cute face, and big-behinded So I walk over and say "How ya doin?" See I'm only down for screwin, but you know ya gotta play it off cool Cause if they catch you slippin, you'll get schooled And they'll get you for your money, son Next thing you know you're gettin their hair and they nails done Fool, and they'll let you show em off But when it comes to sex, they got a bad cough Or a headache, it's all give and no take Run out of money, and watch your heart break They'll drop you like a bad habit cause a brother with money yo, they gotta have it Messin with me though, they gets none You can't juice Ice Cube girl, cause I ain't the one Interlude One: [Girrrrrl, you got to get these brothers for all the money you can honey. Cause if they ain't got no money, they can't do nothin for me but get out of my face.] [I know what you mean girl ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwUO_NHAjQA&hl=en

Gift Basket Ice Cream Maker Beer Brewing

No comments:

Post a Comment